To work for the cause and care of Cancer patients and to improve their quality of life.
- To arrange screening and awareness camps at free of cost for everyone and without any discrimination. These camps are manned by Gynecologists to conduct Mammography Test and Pap Smear Test for women and by ENT Specialists to conduct complete physical check-up and Laryngoscope Test for men. Patients with any symptons will be taken care of for further investigation and treatment.
- Counselling for cancer patients and their families.
- Cancer Awareness and education through Bulletin, Patients information leaflets and eNewsletters.
- To start our own mammography mobile bus to conduct frequent Mammography camps.
- To start 12–bed Hospital in tie-up with other hospitals with aim to provide proper Chemotherapy treatment.
- Providing free Cancer drugs and Instruments to needy Patients as well as Career Guidance and Rehabilitation to Cancer Patients.